Today I am going to explain how to install Windows 10 (or 8 or 7) on any Macbook Pro or Macbook Air Or any Mac Computer,
Download Windows 10 Iso For Macbook Pro 64-bit. Click on the button below to start downloading MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 for mac OSX. We are here to provide to clean and fast download for MacOS High Sierra 10.13 dmg. This link is resume able within 24 hours. Keep visiting themacgo the world of dmgs. Download Windows 10 Iso 64 Bit For Macbook Pro.
To install Windows 10 Drivers on Mac OS, First, download the Bootcamp software from the link above. Now, wait for some minutes, then the Windows will be installed on your Mac computer. Copy the Bootcamp software that you have to download on the first step of this article. Click on the Bootcamp setup then install.
Click either Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Pro based on your preference. Click Custom: Install Windows Only. Click Drive 0 Partition X: BOOTCAMP. Do not choose anything else. Windows 10 will now be installed. Your Mac will restart several times during the process.
Answer (1 of 3): Define “safe”. There are degrees of safety. All things being equal, running Windows on a Mac is less safe than running macOS on a Mac, but if you are careful it is still OK.
I have searched a lot about installing Windows 10 on Macbook, and everywhere only 'Bootcamp' method has been mentioned. But as we know boot camp method sometimes not work or partially work.
Firstly I've to mentioned the main problems I've faced while installing Windows 10 on my MBP,for your information,
Macbook pro Model :
- Macbook Pro (Mid 2014 retina display)
- Ram - 8gb
I have got multiple errors on installing windows 10 on my Macbook pro mainly mentioned below,
- Black Screen After Windows 10 install and on first run
- Stuck at 'Getting Ready' screen every time i boot or restart
So lets start installing Windows 10 on Macbook Pro.
1. First we need to download Windows 10 ISO file, you can download it from Microsoft website, from the link below,
Windows 10 Download
2. Now we have to download Macbook's drivers, (note that drivers are available through boot camp only. If you don't have drivers then graphics, sound,WiFi, keyboard and touch pad will not work). As Macbook has been designed to run Mac OS, so drivers for Windows OS is not available in the wild. So the only way to download drivers for macbook is via Bootcamp.
You need at least 8 GB pen drive before proceed if you are using Macbook older than 2015 as newer macbooks can make bootable USB directly from the ISO file.
So start Bootcamp Assistant on your mac OS and go through the process by selecting 'Continue' and then selecting ISO file location.
- ISO file will be selected by default if it is in downloads folder.
- Now select partition size and go through the rest of the process of creating bootable USB on Bootcamp.
- as the process finished get your pen drive out from the USB port.
- All drivers will be downloaded in a folder called 'Bootcamp' in pen drive. That's it we have got genuine Macbook Pro drivers for Windows 10 OS.
How To Download Windows 10 On Macbook Pro
3. Now open 'Disk Utility' and format that partition we have created in boot camp for windows 10. Make sure to select partition type as 'Exfat' and name the partition what ever you want.
4. Now find any windows computer and an another pen drive (8GB), because the USB drive we have prepared by Bootcamp has windows drivers on it. So if you dont have second
pen drive and want to use only one, in that case copy 'Bootcamp' folder to safe place on any other computer or hard drive, because we need to install it after windows 10 installation.
5. Download a tiny software called 'Rufus', you can download it from the link below,
6. Open Rufus and select Windows 10 ISO file and select your USB pen drive.
7. In partition scheme option 'GPT' has been selected by default. If it is selected as 'MBR' then select back to 'GPT' as Macbook partitions are in GPT scheme.
8. Now click on next and make bootable usb windows 10 on Rufus.
9. Restart your macbook and press 'alt/Option' key when you hear the mac chime.
10. Select 'Windows EFI' boot option
11. This will lead you to windows 10 installation screen.
12. Select Language and region and press next,
13. When it asks for upgrade or custom install, Select Custom install
14. Now select the partition we have created using disk utility and click 'Format'
15. Go through the rest of the installation process.
16. When windows start insert the pen drive which we have created with bootcamp
17. Go to 'Bootcamp' folder and install on clicking 'Setup.exe'
and you are done ! :)
Your Windows 10 installation has been completed successfully.
Now please note the following remarks before restart or shut down your windows 10 OS.
- Make a system restore point (very important in case of any problem in loading windows 10 after restart). You can make system restore point by clicking on search icon >type 'System Restore Point' > Click on 'Create'> and give it a name and click next.
- Now restart your computer and see if it loads normally.
- In case if it stuck at black screen after windows logo, please do following fixes (this works for my MBP model)
How To Download Windows 10 On Macbook Pro
- Don't use Avast Antivirus as it creates problem of black screen in some computers
- Put your computers power option to 'High Performance'. It creates problem of black screen on my macbook.
- You can always restart in safe mode by pressing 'Shift' Key while restart and disable any trouble making software if you have trouble loading windows os normally.
That's it for now,
Enjoy your windows 10 on your macbook pro.
Download Windows 10 Drivers For Macbook Pro
Well, I know its a bit complex description on how to install windows OS on mac hardware. But spare me as I am in hurry with my current ongoing projects.
But you are always welcome to throw any queries or suggestions or experiences on this topic.